Wednesday, February 14, 2007

For a while there we were having a pity party about the lack of snow this year. The Farmer's Almanac was right though, and once February hit, so did the snow. It hasn't really been SNOW-like the kind you can play in. It's been freezing, sleety, stuff, but still manages to get school canceled. Last week we did have one night of snow (which Bailey is pondering in this picture). Last night we had quite a bit of freezing rain, which is melting today. That's Virginia for you. While I am not looking forward to making up today's missed day during Spring Break, I am pleased to announce that I still have not had a full week of school in 2007! I am afraid the streak will be broken soon though.
To see more of our snow pictures, click here.

1 comment:

Krishna said...

I'm enjoying the new blog and am glad that I am the first official poster!