Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring Break in Cville

While other grad students are finalizing exciting plans for our upcoming Spring Break, I'm dreaming of fun things to do here in Cville. Cyrus is heading off to Paris and then Bruges on a week long European adventure. The Prince is heading to London for a few days of fun. And I, I will remain here in Cville, working on various papers and research. And I get a special bonus class on Monday from 7-10pm, which we're all just thrilled about.

This weekend we'll be taking care of friends' children for a few days so that they can enjoy their first vacation together [alone] in almost 18 years. More on that later...

2 comments:

Krishna said...

Who is "the Prince"? Is it me? Are you talking about UVa spring break or local schools spring break?

The Saunderses said...

Prince? Nope, that's not you. You're the King, K-man. King K-Man, that's what I've always said.

The Prince is a friend from grad school. And you know Cyrus....