Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of School!

Eliza is going to school 2 days a week this year. She LOVES school buses and I'm pretty sure she thought her school was IN a school bus. She moved on quickly though.

Hazel was sad to be left out of the photo shoot.



"Cheese!"




All of a sudden, she was a little nervous.

If I cover my face, they can't see me.

Once we got in to the classroom she jumped right in.


Owen was just ready to go home and take a nap.

Hazel came along when it was time to pick Eliza up.

Day 2

Eliza was very excited about her poster and cried when it was time to go home, because the poster stayed at school.

Mommy even printed out Wonder Pets and Dinosaur Train pictures for it!




No hesitation this time.




Such a big girl!

The first day when I asked questions about school, I got a lot of, "I don't know" and "Nuffin."
In her own time, some little stories have come out, and I'm so excited for how she will grow up this year!

No comments: