Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Card

I love getting Christmas cards each year from friends and family. I don't love making my own Christmas card. This year we had great pictures from the beach, taken by my friend Cindy. I felt like Owen, especially, had really changed since then, so I wanted to use something more recent. So, the stress of capturing the perfect picture began. My friend Cheri tried to take a few one morning, but the kids were totally uncooperative.

So, one day after church, I plopped the kids down in some leaves and snapped away while Steve danced behind me.


Neither kid wanted to sit still...



Owen ate some acorns...



Hazel caught a wiff of something...

There were some smiles looking in the wrong direction...






Hazel was a saint...



And then they were done.

BUT, I had 3 shots that were pretty good. The background was busy with the sidewalk, driveway, and a light post coming out of Eliza's head. So I sent the pictures to Cindy and she did some magic

...and Merry Christmas! (I chose this one because it captures the crazy)

1 comment: