Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ballet!

This summer Eliza is trying out a few activities through Charlottesville Parks and Rec.  She will have a week of soccer later in July.  Last week she started Ballet classes, which she will have once a week all summer.  She is taking Ballet with her BFF Jillian, which is so fun.  They didn't get to see each other much this last year since they were in different pre-schools, so they are way excited to have a class together.  (and they are doing a great job of listening to the teacher and following directions while being giddy next to each other)
I got a new camera a few days before the class started, so I really had no idea what I was doing yet.  Most of the pictures are blurry, but I'll get the hang of it before the end of the summer.



Jillian and Eliza

 Little Brother, along for the ride




Doing her own thing...


I'm not sure what she was doing here, but I'm impressed with her form!



This is so fun!

No comments: