Saturday, August 18, 2007







Our friend, Cheri, is starting a photography business here in Cville and she took some "family" pictures for us last weekend. This is the only one we have seen so far, but we are impressed! I have a feeling it's the only one with Bailey and Hazel sitting still and looking at the camera. Once Cheri's website is up and running, we'll post her link on here for others to enjoy. There's a growing trend of "Moms with Cameras" out there. They start taking pictures of their own kids, realize they like it and are good at it, and they start offering their photography services to others. Another friend of mine is doing the same thing. You can check out her work at www.stansberryphotography.blogspot.com/



I guess I, too, have become a mom with a camera. My children just have fur and tails. Hazel continues to grow like crazy. She does some really funny things too.
Checking out the mint:


Barking at her own reflection in the window! Hysterical~


Trying anything to get a paw up on Bailey:


And my favorite - caught mid-bark:


I'm officially back to school now, so there will be significantly less pictures of the dogs. I know you are sad.

1 comment:

Krishna said...

Yes, I AM sad. I always look forward to checking out the QS blog.