Monday, September 3, 2007

Hot Air Balloons

Yesterday morning, when I got up with Hazel, there were 3 hot air balloons flying over our neighborhood. I see them a lot of mornings when I am driving to work, and 2 years ago 1 landed on our street-a lady got off, but we never figured out exactly what was going on.


It was 7:30 am, a beautiful clear day, and I was just enjoying watching them. Then a lady yelled down from a balloon, "Good morning! It's a beauuuuuutiful morning!" I just kind of waved because I didn't think I should be yelling at that time of day!


Hazel was entranced by the sound the hot air makes.
She just wanted to sit and watch.
After we came inside, they flew over the back of the house. When I went out on the deck, one of the balloons was directly overhead. They are pretty cool things,
although I'm not sure I would feel very safe in one.
A nice way to start the day though.



No comments: